Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter

by - 5:18 PM

I was lying on my couch when I received a Line text from Rachel. "Call Me"  My heart beats fast. Is something bad happened to her?  Tried to her call a few times but the line couldn't get through. I was worried.  Few minutes later I managed to get her online.

Rachel : Where are you?
Witha : I'm at home, why?
Rachel : Eh come here
Witha : Where? Where are you? (My heart beats faster)
Rachel : Guardian. The Revlon Lip Butter is here!! (haiyaaa you nearly make heart explode! hahahhaha)
Witha: Really!! I'm coming now...
I'm jumped up from the couch, grabbed my car key and less than 10 mins later I'm in Taipan Guardian :D

On 1st December 2011, Jen made a review/swatches entry & vlog about this lip butter. Later, almost all of the beauty gurus Bubz, Holly, April, Judy gave a good recommendation on this lip butter.Rachel & I was so excited about this and been waiting for it to be in Malaysia market ever since. 


The Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter contains a combination of Mango, Shea & Coconut butter is a pigmented lip butter which hydrates, smoothing & color your lips at the same time.  Originally there are 20 colors available in US but Revlon only released 8 colors in Malaysia. Not sure if they will bring in the whole range later. There are Brown Sugar, Peach Parfait, Fig Jam, Cherry Tart, Lollipop, Strawberry Shortcake, Sugar Plum & Macaroon. I only got 4 of them.

Here are the Lip Butters that I purchased :
Lollipop, Strawberry Shortcake, Macaroon, Sugar Plum

Lollipop, Strawberry Shortcake, Macaroon, Sugar Plum 
I'm going to buy Cherry Tart next time and really hope Revlon will bring in Cotton Candy and Sweet Tart 

Conversation before Rachel left the store :
Witha : So you are going to use them from now on?
Rachel : Not really. You knew I don't really use lipstick
Witha : But we need to use them. Dah beli nanti membazir. Pu it on on Monday
Rachel : Monday? U keje seorang la hahahha
Witha : Owh hahahha Wednesday. Make sure you use them on Wed..

Ok this is something strange about me & Rachel. Both of us, we don't really put on lipstick. I hardly see Rachel with lipstick, only once a year and that is during our Annual Dinner hahahaha.  I only put on Vaseline or Palmers Cocoa Butter. Me on the other hand, did a better job by putting lipstick only if there is any special occasion. 2 to 3 times a month on average. I don't feel very comfortable with it on my lips. I will put up on a complete make up routine but will definitely exclude lipstick on daily basis routine. But 1 think that I can't resist is buying lipstick LOL! Since I have quite a number of it, I will purposely create an excuse to put them on so that I won't feel guilty. 

Here are some of it  :D

Bought Kat Von D holiday collection. Excuse : Chinese New Year Luncheon! hahahha
Before Breaking Dawn. Ambik mood VAMPIRE! hahahha
Another 1 from Kat Von D holiday collection. 1st time use. Excuse : Dinner date :D

Just purchased Nyx Lipstick online. Have to put it on loh.. Nanti membazir :D

The same Nyx Lipstick. This is during Raya 2011. Need to put it on so the lipstick will finish quickly LOL!

You May Also Like

2 comments