Welcome 2016 !!

by - 5:33 PM

What can I say??  Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for all the SWEETNESS in 2015!! 

I am so grateful for all the good things that happened in 2015. I know today is the 12th day of 2016 and this post came up quite late for welcoming the new year but 2016 has been really busy so far which is nice because it's the "getting things done" kind of busy rather than "putting out fires" kind of busy.  I was busy with the moving to a temporary house, house renovation and moving back to my house that need 200% of my attention and energy. I'm super exhausted!!! 

Everything is back to normal now.  Renovation is done with new kitchen, new stairs, new feature wall, new toilets, new bedrooms and everything new!!! The house that I will call home for the next 3 years before I move out to my own place.  Both of my homes will be ready in 2018. Yeaaayy I can't wait!!

Ok back to this New Year post,  I don't have any particular resolutions this year. They never works anyway (at least for me) so why bother to set one hahahahhahah.  All I wish for are another smooth, sweet and lovely 2016.  I will just go with the flow...



Life is short to wake up
in the morning with regrets
 So love the people who
treat you right
forget about the ones who don't
Everything happens for a reason
If you get a chance, take it
If it changes your life, let it.
What we can do is to make the best
out of the years we have in this world
and live life to the fullest...

Illustration does not belong to me


You May Also Like

1 comments