Goodbye March!!

by - 3:42 PM


It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold,
 when it is summer in the light and winter in the shade


For a person who was born in March, I always, found that this month is super special.  No, it's not because I look forward to my birthday celebration. Be it a simple one or a blast birthday celebration, all I look forward to, are the birthday wishes from my mom and dad.  It touches my heart every time I read their text. But I have to admit that I had a great one this year. Alhamdulillah!! Thank you to all my family and friends for the wishes, for the time, for the love and for the effort.  I love you all very much.  Thank you for being great.  

Another highlight is that the company is celebrating 175th years anniversary this year. The first celebration was during our Chinese New Year Luncheon on 5.3.2015. Can't believe I've been with this company for 10 years now.  I'm gonna share few photos of me and my girlfriends during the luncheon.

My very 1st cake this year
My Birthday lunch. Thank you besties!

Birthday Dinner
 




 






Chinese New Year Luncheon + 175 Years Anniversary












That was it, for my March highlights. Hoping that April will bring us all the happy and joyful moment.  I'm thankful for being able to experience these beautiful moments.. 

March favourite photo

March bought in Spring
Spring brought birds to sing
Beautiful songs in the air
Warmed up the space up there
And out sprouted the flowers
Who were snuggling down there
While the colors began to show
They began to create a colourful glow
Painting a picture of what spring will bring
Hoping we join love, live, dance and sing.....


WELCOME APRIL!!

You May Also Like

0 comments