Make Up I Brought during TransJava 2014

by - 3:06 PM

Hi, I'm back!! Well, I actually safely arrived on 4th December.  Sad but yeahhhh I'm glad to be home sweet home.  In my previous post, I mentioned about the essential items I packed for this trip and in this entry I will share what makeup I brought during the entire holiday.

This was all taken with me and I'm proud of myself



  Eyeshadow palette:  This is not the most compact palette that I owned, but I decided to bring this Chocolate Palette from Too Faced because of its wearable and variety day to nightshades.  I don't think I will take it again if I'm on travel light mode because due to my previous experiences, I don't usually put on too many colours / eye shadow during my trip. 

 Face Powder : Make Up Forever Professional in shade 205
 Mascara : Rocket Volum' Express from Maybelline and Lights, Camera Lashes from Tarte

 Lipstick : Rouge by Sephora, Tea Rose by NYX and Fancy by Tarte

 Blusher : Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface and Winter Bloom by Laura Mercier

 Brows : Absolute Brows in Mahagony by Red Earth

 Eyeliner : (Wave) Length by Marc Jacobs, Eyeko Liquid Liner and Stila Liquid Liner in Intense Black

 Primer : Urban Decay Primer Portion




 Brushes :  Ecotools Kabuki, F84 from Sigma, the rest are from Laura Mercier 

 Eye Lasher Curler : Shu Uemura


That's all for now.. See you in the next entry!!





You May Also Like

0 comments