Taipei - Day 4

by - 4:01 PM

I didn't do much that morning.  Trying my best to get my body strong again so I slept till late afternoon. I think one of the important things to take note while traveling is to keep your body hydrated. Please drink enough water because the changing of environment we are experiencing and the last thing you want in the trip is to fall sick.  By the time I woke up, it was already pass my usual lunch time.  We walked to the nearest 7 Eleven to buy our fav onigiri for lunch.  I really admire how their 7 elevens are provided with table and chair so that everyone can dine in.

We spend some time at the mall next to our hotel after lunch and headed back to the room to freshen up before going to Tamsui that evening.

My outfit that day
Happy me with 1 bowl of rice and vege tomato gravy, onigiri and milk tea
The fountain at the back of the hotel

The journey to Tamsui from our hotel took approximately 1 hour train ride.  Upon arriving Tamsui, we took a bus to Tamsui Fisherman's Wharf.  Please remember to board the bus back to Tamsui town at the same exact place you disembark

How to go to Tamsui
Take Mrt Tamsui (Red Line) to its northern end at Tamsui Station


The comfy bus ride to Fisherman's Wharf
If you can read mandarin, this might help. Sorry because the photo is not clear
We need to board bus back to Tamsui town exactly here
Tamsui Fisherman's Whaft. Photo taken using Ina's samsung note 2 hence the poor quality

The Love Bridge




Didn't managed to take many photos after this as the rain decided to pour heavily the moment we crossed the bridge.  What a night!! We had nice dinner, went back to the bus stop to catch the bus back to Tamsui Mrt and took the mrt to Shilin Night Market for dessert and shopping.




You May Also Like

0 comments