Outfit of the Day

by - 4:30 PM

There are lots of things going on in my life lately.  Really couldn't cope up with this blog as often but I think my life is back on track now.  I decided to start my 2013 entry with Outfit of the Day. For friends who sent me emails asking me to continue to blog about my trip/holiday, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I will continue after this entry.
Casual office wear
Flight outfit to Tokyo
My trip to Penang
My trip to Melaka
Trip to Melaka
My office wear, another mundane day of the week
Movie night. I love this legging that I bought from TutuAnna at Harajuku
Christmas high tea with friends
Another casual office wear
Weekends outing
New Year celebration
Office wear
Weekends day out
Weekends day out
Casual wear to office
Shopping 
Family outing
In my traditional costume for cousin's engagement ceremony


You May Also Like

11 comments