Daehangno Theater District

by - 3:33 PM

I started my second day quite late. Had my lunch at our guesthouse before we headed out. Daehangno Theater District (also known as College Street) was on my second day itinerary.  This area is a popular  and fairly hip place for the youngsters and students as  It features an outdoor performance park known as Marronier Park. 

I was very amazed with all the cute cafes and theme restaurants around this area. They are so cute and adorable. 

How to get to Daehangno Theater District?
Take Line 4 - Hyewa Station. Exit #2 brings you to the Marronier Park and Sa Choom Theather. 
Exit #1 brings you out to the main intersection. Main restaurants and chain stores are here.

Had bread, butter, instant noodle, Brahim's chicken curry and korean coffee for lunch .. Yummy!!
Behind me is one of the theater
Wondering what are those shops at first. Found out that they are cafes & restaurants
Colourful stairs 
Cute decos!
Spotted a bear theme cafe
The menu and pictures look very BEARY!
Monkey theme restaurant
Do they have real monkeys inside?
At one of the theater ticket booth
Street performance at Marrioner Park by local university students
At one of the street
I'm super duper excited!! We don't have Lush in Malaysia
Banila co. weeeeeeeeeee!!!

You May Also Like

51 comments